Saturday, July 30, 2016

For Veterans

My Husband did not fight in the the Korean War, but he was there, as many service men and women are today.  They still are up on the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) of North and South Korea protecting and serving our country to make civilians safe.

Well this weekend, we are a part of a very special reunion of some of the 2IDA members who fought and have served up on that DMZ.  This reunion is to bring these men back together for a weekend of camaraderie and reminiscing. 

I do not know how to tell them thank you for their service, but I thought by making cards for their auction would help.

So I would like to share with some of the cards that I made for the auction.




If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at donnamarcil@gmail.com

Hope you all enjoy and thank you for stopping and taking a look.

Happy Stamping,
Donna Marcil

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10