Monday, September 21, 2015

For Our Veterans

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share some of the cards that I did for my husband's veteran's group.  He is a part of the 2IDA.org veterans, the 2nd Indianhead Division Association.  They are having a National Convention coming up in San Antonio, TX and my husband and I are going.  I wanted to do something nice and this is what I came up with.

Some of the cards you will see here are CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) by some very talented artists and some are my own designs.  Also, not everything is Stampin Up product, I found some really cool paper that I just had to use for this occasion and ribbon too...











Hope you all enjoy and Thank a Veteran for your Freedom today.

Please feel free to leave a comment or contact me if you have any questions that you may need answered.

Thanks for stopping by,
Donna Marcil
donnamarcil@gmail.com
www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10