Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ronald McDonald House Charity Event - Create for a Cause

My Create for a Cause, for the RMHC, was a complete success, thanks to my guests, I call my Friends... We had so much fun and there was so much laughter that our stomachs hurt.  I sold 10 sets of this Sprinkles of Life stamp set and the Tree Builder Punch.  $3.00 from every stamp set goes to the RMHC and I am very honored to help them as they have helped my family in the past.  My friends also brought a great deal of items for donations: batteries, deodorant, shaving cream, shavers - men and womans, shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes and snacks galore. You are all such AWESOME people!!!

This Sprinkles of Life stamp set (139971) is so versatile, along with the Tree Builder punch (138295), you can do anything with it... as I would like to share with you the cards that we made. Also would like to share the one card that everyone made that will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House in Milwaukee, WI. along with all the donated items received.   I would also like to share my Thank You Gift to my guests.








The donated card to the Ronald McDonald House of Milwaukee, WI

My Thank You Gifts to my Guests.
A water bottle with a drink packet.
I had so much fun and I am so thankful to ALL who came and ALL who purchased the set. I hope that I was able to teach some new tricks and techniques at this class. Hope to see you all at future classes.

Check out my website www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net for all and new upcoming classes. If you want to hold an in-home workshop or a book party, please let me know or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at donnamarcil@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by,
Donna Marcil

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10