Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bundles of Bundles

Hello Everyone,
I am sorry that I have been away for so long, but I was very sick.  I am a cancer survivor and the chemo that I received during my cancer treatment has left me with no immune system.  So I was getting sick every 3-4 weeks with bronchitis pneumonia, upper respiratory infections, and many sinus infections. I did not have the physical strength to do anything, it totally drained me. They call this “Immune Deficiency, low IgG”, and I have begun Immunoglobulin Infusions.
I am now on the road to recovery and I am very eager to get back into the swing of things.  I did not and could not give up; the alternative is not an option right now because I have things to accomplish yet and cards I have to show you and deals that I have to give you.
So I am sure you have heard that the NEW catalog has come out and I would like to offer you this very special offer on the following In-Color Bundles.










Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully we can get you what you need.  This offer will run through June 30th, so c'mon what are you waiting for.

Donna Marcil

donnamarcil@gmail.com
www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10