Friday, October 17, 2014

69 Days Till Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I am not try to scare anyone here, but there are only 69 days till Christmas... YIKES, are you going to have enough time to sit and think about how many cards you have to make?  Well, sit back and relax a little, because I have a great way for you to get them all done in a short amount of time, CASEing... (Copy And Share Everything). And to start you off right, here are some cards that I just made this week for one of my workshops.  Hope you all enjoy!
Festival of Trees Bundle, Clear - 137640
Beauty of the Season, Clear - 135779
Wondrous Wreath Bundle, Clear - 137624
Hardwood, Wood - 133035
Also, here is the weekly deals for anyone interested.  I no longer have a website to order from, but just look at the online catalog and Holiday catalog to the left on the blog and let me know what you are looking for and I will be more than happy to assist you...at donnamarcil@gmail.com.


I hope you enjoyed, and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at donnamarcil@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by,
Donna Marcil

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10