Monday, September 1, 2014

The Holiday Catalog is here! The wait is over…

Hi Everyone,

It’s here, it’s here…it’s FINALLY here!!! The 2014 Stampin Up Holiday Catalog is now officially live and available.  Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving and so much more!

  • Holiday Catalogue PDF
  • Spanish Flyer
  • Holiday Catalog Stampin’ Supplies

  • Here is a card that I did for my upcoming "Girls After Work Club".

    Cheerful Christmas - 135149, Clear Mount
    Trim the Tree DSP - 135824
    Do you need a Holiday Catalog?  I have heard that all the Holiday Catalogs have been mailed out by the Stampin' Up! mailing service.... so if you have not received one, please let me know.

    If you have any questions, please let me know by sending me an email donnamarcil@gmail.com

    Thanks for stopping by,
    Donna Marcil

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    09 10