Thursday, August 28, 2014

Almost Over, But Just Beginning

Hi Everyone,

Hope this post finds you well.  I know most of you are feeling blue that the summer is almost over, but I'm not.  The Fun is just beginning, Fall is my most favorite time of the year and all the way through Christmas.  I know you don't like to hear that word, but it is less than 4 months away. I take most of the summer off, because our family enjoys camping and family outings.  Here are a few photos from this summer:

A Good Day!

At Cave of the Mounds

Our Little Princess

Happy Campers!

Our Junior Volunteer Fireman

I have also been busy planning all my clubs and classes and home parties, all the way through the end of the year....I can hardly wait for you too see what I have in store for you.

Oh, OK I will share with you a little Peek A Boo.  This is from my upcoming Step Card Class.
Baby Dresser


Spooky Halloween

 
This is for an upcoming PMS Night (Pizza, Music & Stamping) Class:

Bouquet in a Box
I am hoping that you have enjoyed my pictures and my cards, please see my upcoming schedule to see if you can make any of the classes.  You can email me if you have any questions, donnamarcil@gmail.com.

Thank you for stopping by,
Donna Marcil

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10