Saturday, June 28, 2014

Christmas in July

Good Morning Everyone,

I have begun a new adventure in my life to go along with my stamping business.  I have also taken on the duties as a Thirty-One consultant.  Now I can offer you stamping & scrapbooking supplies and a stylish bag to carry them all in.

So, to start my business off, I am having a Special.  Welcome to my:
Christmas in July Special for Thirty One Gifts! (July 1st - 31st)

It might be summer, it might be warm, but do I have a CUTE, COOL, COLORFUL - Chill--icious deal for you.  The NEW Chill-icious Thermal! can be yours for ONLY $5 when you host a $200+ party (book party or in-home)! 



PLUS-any order in July receives 10% off (before S&H) as a Christmas Gift from me.  To receive this 10% deal you must email your order to donnamarcil@gmail.com
 
 

Stampin Up! Special
 
With any order of $40 or more from Stampin Up! you will receive a FREE pack of the New In-Color Cardstock.  A $6.95 value... 


Plus if you purchase $40 worth of Stampin Up! and $35 worth of Thirty One Gift products, you will receive and extra special savings plus everything listed above. so to break it all down,

Thirty-One Gifts

  • Receive 10% off any order
  • Spend $35 and receive an Essential Storage Tote for $5
  • Hold a $200+ in home workshop or book party and earn the Chill-icious Thermal for $5, plus other Hostess Benefits.
Stampin Up!
  • Spend $40 and receive a FREE pack of In-Color Cardstock
  • Hold a $150+ in home workshop or book party and earn $25 worth FREE Product from Stampin Up!
Purchase from both Thirty-One & Stampin Up! and receive an additional 5% off your Thirty-One Order for a total of 15% off your order and free cardstock. All orders are before S&H.

If you would like to earn more Hostess Benefits and would like to hold your very own in home workshop for either or combine them, please feel free to contact me.

Merry Christmas in July!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to contact me with any questions donnamarcil@gmail.com!  I'd love to hear from you!

Always Thankful,

Donna Marcil

Call/Text: 262-488-1510

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10