Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

To My Mother,

My entire life, you have had this incredible presence of what I choose to do. You have been there to help celebrate all my successes and accept my defeats. You taught me the value of hard work, good judgment, courage and pure honesty. You have shared laughter, smiles and quiet time too.  If I have ever forgot to say thank you I would like to say it today, for your care, your love, and so much more, Thank You and Happy Mother's Day!

Here is the card that I made for my mom, because she is 1 in a million, even though I could not be with her today, because I have a terrible cold and did not want share that with her.

Secret Garden -129144 and Framelits - 129372

My Mother - 133083

Well since I was sick today and could not visit my mother or anyone else, I played in my craft room for a short time today in between naps or coughing.  I made this card using the same basis as above, but turned it into a birthday card.
 
Petite Petals - 133155 and Punch - 133322
or Bundle it and save 15% - 134822

Another Great Year - 133041
Hope everyone had a glorious day today?  I may have a cold and was home and in bed most of the day, it was still a good day.  The sun was shining, the weather was warm, my husband made me mozzarella with fresh basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar on toasted begets, (took me back to Italy for a moment), I spoke to my children and I thanked my mom for all she does.  I also got to play in my craft room, what more could I have asked for?

If you need anything, please feel free to contact me or leave me a comment on how you liked the cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by.... 
Donna Marcil
donnamarcil@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10