Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blessed Easter

Hi Everyone,

I hope that EVERYONE had a blessed Easter, I know I did. I spent it sitting outside in the warm Wisconsin weather. YES, I said warm, 85 degrees that day where we live.  As I sat there with my mother, watching my grandchildren play in the yard, I glanced over to see my mothers face as she held her newest great-granddaughter, Shelby.  It made me realized how truly blessed I am to still have my mother here to talk to and see the joy on her face as she holds that little baby and talks to her with such a sweet gentle voice.  We then reminisce of how it felt just like yesterday she was holding my children when they were newborns and how fast life has become and then goes by....

My mother enjoys the Spring time and the wonderful flowers it brings up and this is the Easter Card that I made for her.  Well, I got to playing and made these other cards too.
Blessed Easter - 133212
Simply Sketched - Hostess- 129672
Vivid Vases - 133818
I liked the color combo so I just changed out the stamp sets and this is what I came up with.  Hope you all enjoy!

Thank you so much for coming by to visit. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at donnamarcil@gmail.com

Have a great week!
Donna Marcil
www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE what you did with the DSP behind the vases. Most excellent idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

09 10