Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Occasions Catalog

I am super excited for the HUGE Stampin Up order that I just received.  I ordered all new product for my upcoming classes and workshop parties!!!  New papers, new stamps, all from the new mini catalog and the upcoming Sale-A-Bration Catalog.

Please contact me donnamarcil@gmail.com if you are interested in learning how to earn extra FREE Product during Sale-A-Bration which begins January 28 - March 31.  Or contact me and book your workshop while I still have dates open.

I also wanted to share with you more of my Christmas cards that I made.  I make 86 handmade Christmas cards every year to send to family & friends.  Hope you enjoy!

Really got into the half-front card using some of my favorite papers & stamps
Season of Style DSP Paper Pack

Season of Style DSP Paper Pack

Winter Frost DSP Paper Pack & the Festive Flurry Bundle

Owl Punch & Northern Flurry Embossing Folder

Winter Frost Specialty DSP  & the Festive Flurry Bundle


Northern Flurry Embossing Folder & the Ornament Keepsake Bundle
Don't forget the new Occasions Mini has begun and Sale-A-Bration is about to begin.  So get your party started by contacting me, Donna, donnamarcil@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10