Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best Wishes for 2014

New Year's Reflection
   When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st., people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year.
   For some of you, this event is no more than a change of a calendar. For others, the New Year symbolizes the beginning of a better tomorrow. So a Special New Year Message To You.
   "Believe" believe in yourself -- in the power you have to control your own life, day by day... Believe in the strength that you have deep inside, and your faith will help show you the way...  Believe in tomorrow and what it will bring -- let a hopeful heart carry you through...
   For things will work out if you trust and believe there's no limit to what you can do! The sky's the limit, so have the happiest year yet.

Thanks for being one of my reasons...
Donna

I also wanted to share a gift that I made for my Stampin Up, Upline Meeting.
Basket filled with Stamped Delights
Table Cloth, Napkins, Kitchen Towels,
and an decorative Apron for your dish soap.
Hope you enjoy Vicki B.

This is the apron made with Retired Stampin Up Fabric.
Which by the way, there is TONS on Sale on Stampin Up's Clearance Rack
www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net click Clearance Rack

This beautiful gift that I received was made by Sandy Monahan.
Love it and it is hanging on my wall.


Although these are not Stampin Up fabric, I wanted to show you some more bottle aprons that I made before I received the Fabric from SU. So go get that Fabric while supplies last.  You can make some for yourself or for gifts, like I did.  You can make summer, fall, winter and spring ones with all the fabric that is on sale right now.  So make sure you check out my website for what is all on the Clearance Rack www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me donnamarcil@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10