Monday, November 18, 2013

Paper Pumpkin

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, I have been away so long. I have been out ill and needed some minor surgery.  All is well and I am on the road to recovery and ready to make some cards.  I decided to work with my new November's Paper Pumpkin.  Oh, I really like it a lot.  This is what I did with mine.
November's Paper Pumpkin
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . . a Stampin' Up! Monthly Kit Program
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun, perfect for a beginner or those short on time!
 
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create beautiful projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!  Usually completed in 30 minutes, comes with directions too. 
 
This kit came with card stock, envelopes, stamps, ink and all the embellishments needed and then some.  The card on the left is the card with the directions. But as you can see, I changed them up a little bit from portrait to landscape and added a colored star, changed the star banner.  I just had so much fun and it took only 32 minutes to put it all together and I have 4 more Christmas cards completed.  I Love My Paper Pumpkin

Check out this great little video Stampin’ Up created showing off this months kit!
 

 
You can sign up online, My Paper Pumpkin and make sure you mention my name, Donna Marcil, as your demo.  You an try one month or as many months as you would like.  No minimum requirements.  Busy one month, go to your Paper Pumpkin and say don't send it to me this month, BUSY.  Imagine, no rain, sleet, cold or snow, it comes right to your door.
 
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at donnamarcil@gmail.com.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Donna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10