Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Sale

There's lots of news to share with you today! 

It's fabulous! Deals galore on my WEBSITE PROMOTIONS .

The main Holiday Sale starts Wednesday, November 20th and ends Monday, December 2nd. Enjoy sale prices up to 50% off a huge selection of products. Make your list and get ready to shop the Stampin' Up!

Download 2013 Holiday_Sale_Flyer_US

Here are some of my favorites:
  • Silver Glimmer paper $3.47 pg 156 (AC - Annual Catalog)
  • Deco Labels, Circles and Square Framelits, pg 186 - AC
  • Artisan Label punch $11.96 - pg 181 AC
  • Christmas Messages $14.67 (Holiday Catalog- HC) pg 34
  • Joyful Christmas $11.87 - HC pg 27
  • Sassy Salutations $12.57 - AC pg 39
  • Metalic ink pads bundle $15.92 - both Silver and Gold Encore ink - pg 27 HC
  • Season of Style Stripes scrapbook album $11.96 - pg 22 HC

I LOVE all of these awesome Deals that Stampin Up has to offer.

I am very excited about the new Festive Flurry Ornament kit, in the Holiday Catalog on pages 12-13.  I watched the video and I think I'll get two kits!  They're amazingly easy to make as the whole thing can be assembled with a hot glue gun. Be sure to use your incredible Silicone Mat for easy release of the glue. These ornaments can be strung along on a garland, used as present toppers, put on the Christmas Tree or given to an extra special teacher for a gift.
 
While Supplies Last!
#dostamping, #stampinup video, christmas and holidays,  festive flurry ornament kit 135813, 10 ornaments $14.95

Watch this:
 
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
  • 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
  • Printed cardstock - die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
  • Large Rhinestone Basic Jewells (40)
Festive Flurry Ornament Kit - 135813  $14.95

Whew, got all that?
I hope you enjoyed what I have on my blog today and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me donnamarcil@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by,
Donna
www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10