Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What a Ghoulish Idea?

I was camping about a month ago up in Tomahawk, WI and we went into this huge country store.  There were all kinds of homemade items, like needle work, crocheted items, hand painted items and all kinds of fun trinkits.  Well, my eyes caught this little baggie filled with one graham cracker, halved, a junbo marshmellow and a Hershey bar with a printed paper across the top saying "Emergency S'more Kit". It also had a couple of camping stickers on it too. I thought to myself, how cute is that. 

Then about two weeks ago I was at the grocery store and I saw these little marshmellow Peeps in the shape of a ghost and I screamed to my husband OMG this is so stinking cute and then my thoughts went into overdrive and I was thinking about that Emergency Camping S'more kit.  I just had to purchase everything for the smores stuff and make something for my workshop with Paula and her family & friends.  They all Love to camp, plus they Love Halloween too.  So this is what I came up with.
Tags 4 You - 131820 Wood
Here is what I used:
Stamps:
Tags 4 You Wood set - 131820

Paper:
Whisper White - 100730
Pumpkin Pie - 105117
Garden Green - 102584

Accessories:
StazOn Jet Black Ink - 101406
Clear Envelopes - 102619
Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape - 132156
Label Bracket Punch - 132153
Top Note Bigz Die - 113463
Stampin Dimensionals - 104430

You can order any of these items above from the comfort of your own home, just by going to my website www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net and click "Shop Now"

Purchased from store:
Marshmellow Peeps
Hershey Bar Individual snack size
Graham Crackers

Home Stapler to staple the Top Note to the bag.  I did cut the WW stamped image down a little bit so that you can see the Garden Green in the background.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at donnamarcil@gmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I hope you enjoyed this ghoulish ghoul....

Donna

1 comment:

09 10