Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Woo-Hoo Walworth County Fair

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to THANK Everyone that came out and visited me at the Walworth County Fair.  I had so much Fun seeing everyone and making some new friends too.  I hope you all enjoyed my fair specials too.

Here is a picture of our booth.  It looked so Awesome - Thank You Robyn Scherzer, my upline and mentor, for the Beautiful Lollies hanging from the ceiling and of course the beautiful stand to hold our artistic work...
 
And just in case you missed it, I will be running one of my fair specials until Saturday, September 7th. So incase you couldn't make the fair, you can still get in on the fun...

Order Online from my website - $25 or more and use the special Hostess Code and be entered to Win A FREE Stampin’ Up! Trimmer. (retail value of $29.95)
Hostess Code: H3EZDA7S

Website: www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net
Click Shop Now….
 
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me donnamarcil@gmail.com
 
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10