Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Secret Garden

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share one of my cards that I did for a workshop with Bonnie.  This is using the beautiful stamp set Secret Garden and the matching Framelit Dies.

 
Secret Garden - Clear Mount Stamp Set   129144
Secret Garden Framelits Dies   129372
I also used the new beautiful Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder on the Marina Mist background:
Wildflower Meadow Textured Impressions Embossing Folder   129376
 
I also used the following:
CS Paper:
Midnight Muse - 126843
Marina Mist - 119682
Whisper White - 100730
 
Ink:
Midnight Muse - 126860
 
See my upcoming classes to make more exciting cards like this or schedule your very own in-home party.  If you have any questions about any of my upcoming classes or in-home party, please feel free to contact me donnamarcil@gmail.com.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Donna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10