Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Milwaukee Harley Fest

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone that came to our Great city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin to enjoy the 110th Anniversary for Harley Davidson motorcycles. There were motorcycles everywhere and people from all over the world, Australia, Taiwan, Germany, Italy, Spain, from everywhere.  There were block parties, street parties and big concerts.  We had some great headliners, such as Aerosmith, Kid Rock and ZZ Top.

Well, I had a request from a friend to make a Harley type Birthday card and I thought - mmm, Why Not?  So, here are the cards that I made for her:

Happy Birthday


Used Simple Kitchen Foil
Yes, these were a hot ticket item and I have sold many since the Labor Day Weekend Party.  Especially for the men - they LOVED them.

My favorite is the one with the kitchen foil. Yes, I did say kitchen foil.  I used a piece of CS and ran the entire front with snail/adhesive.  Placed the kitchen foil dull side out, the shiny side was just to shiny, folded the back sides under and ran it through the Big Shot using the Chevron folder.  Placed adhesive on the back and placed it onto Black CS.  The stamp is a retired Stampin UP single stamp called Motorcycle #117657.

If you came into Milwaukee, WI, I hope you enjoyed yourself and we Thank You for coming. I hope you will return for the 115th HD Anniversary.  I also hope you enjoyed my stamp creation too.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me donnamarcil@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10