Sunday, August 18, 2013

Holiday Happiness

Hi Everyone,

Hope your weekend was as glorious as our Wisconsin weather was.  It was so nice this weekend, I managed to fit in a lot.  I spent time with my mother, grocery shopped, spent some time with my daughter, did laundry, went fishing with my husband, held a class-Holiday Happiness, and I even found time to book a workshop. Whew, I am beat.  I will need to go back to work tomorrow, to relax.

Well, here is another card from my Holiday Happiness Stamp A Stack.

I used the Festive Flurry Framelits and cut through the top DSP and the Whisper White CS (Do Not ahdesive these together just yet).  Stamp 4 Christmas Collectibles ornaments and punch out using the Christmas Ornament Punch.  Using your Simply Scored, score 3 of the 4 punched out Christmas Collectibles and fold.  Using your snail adhesive, put them together placing the unscored one down first and then adhesive the folded ones to that and each other.  Stamped side should be on the outside. Before placing your last ornament on, place some Bakers Twine in the middle of all the ornaments so you can attach it between your Whisper White CS and your DSP to hold it in place. Now when you open the card, the ornament swings freely and can be seen from the inside of your card too... 

Card Recipe
Stamps-
Christmas Messages - 131793, Clear Mount
Christmas Collectible - 131775, Clear Mount

Paper-
Whisper White CS - 100730
Winter Frost Specialty DSP - 132341

Ink-
Coastal Cabana - 131175

Accessories-
Baker's Twine Whisper White - 124262
Festive Flurry Framelits - 132193
Christmas Ornament Punch - 132152
Label Bracket Punch - 132153 (used on the Joyful Tidings)

You can get everything you need at my online store www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net and click "Shop Now".  If you have any questions, please let me know donnamarcil@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy!
Donna Marcil

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10