Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Friend

Here is a Birthday card that I made for my friend Robyn.  Not only is she my friend, she is my upline and my mentor for Stampin Up.  She has helped me with my Stampin Up business to get where I am today.  My goal will be able to take the Ultimate Trips that Stampin Up has to offer and pays for 100%.  Robyn just returned from a all expense paid trip to Fiji.  I talked to her for 1-1/2 hours on the phone about how great Stampin Up is, not only for your business, but for your soul too.  Robyn said they were pampered everyday with Stampin Up Product and Pillow Gifts.  They also did a service project in Fiji and helped the community to clean and paint their local hospital.  Stampin Up supplied EVERYTHNG, paint, brushes, mops, buckets and cleaning supplies.  Kuddos to Stampin Up for giving back.  If you want more information on how to earn these trips, all Expenses Paid, contact me at donnamarcil@gmail.com.

So heres the card for my friend Robyn:

Happy Birthday Robyn
For the card, I used some retiring paper, like the Brights Designer Series Paper - 117155.  You can see all the different colors and prints there are in one pack.  Cloudy Day Embossing folder-127022 from the Spring Catalog. You better hurry, you can only get this through June 3rd then it will be GONE!  www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net  click on the Shop Now button.

Hope everyone has a Terrific Thursday and thanks for stopping by.

Donna Marcil
donnamarcil@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10