Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day & SALE!

Happy World Card Making Day, everyone!

Saturday, October 6th was World Card Making Day and I am so happy to celebrate this day with you on my blog. I started the celebration really early so I could spend as much time making cards.  I love to create cards that can be used for everyday occasions, as well as celebrations. I like to keep my card designs clean and simple and I also use a great sentiment that is perfect to finish off the look!

I spent my time making sets of 4 cards using some of my beautiful but retired DSP paper, retired stamp set "Happy Birthday", current stamp set "Raining Flowers" and punches.  What better way to create and show your customers how to incorporate the retired items with current items and how they still coordinate very well.  Here is one of the sets that I made.


Raining Flowers
 
In honor of this World Card Making Day 2012  I am offereing EVERTHING that you order from the current Idea Book & Catalog or the Holiday Catalog at 15% off.  Yes, a SALE and who doesn't Love a Sale?   To redeem your 15% off, you must email your order to receive this discount.  www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net click "Shop Now" to look at all Stampin Up Products.

This is the information you need to include:
Your Order

Your Name
Address
City, ST Zip

Phone Number where you can be reached and the best time to call.  I will contact you via phone to get your payment information.  This Sale will last through October 31, 2012. (this is only good in the United States).

Thanks for stopping by!
Donna Marcil
jama@tds.net  - email

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10