Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Summer

Hey Everyone,

It is near the end of September and we have already had our first night of frost, YIKES, summer is over. So to honor what may be left of warm days, I did a card for my "Girls After Work Club" that reminded me of the wonderful warm sunny days of summer.

Petite Pairs and the Blossom Punch
Here is what I used:
Stamps - Petite Pairs
Paper - Polka Dot Parade DSP, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive
Ink - Basic Black
Punches - XL Oval, Scallop Oval, Blossom Punch and Bird Builder Punch
Accessories - Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Brights Designer Buttons, White Baker's Twine and Dimensionals

You can purchase all these items on my website www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net 24/7, my store to your door or check out my upcoming classes too on my website or my blog.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks for looking,
Donna
jama@tds.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10