Sunday, August 19, 2012

MDS2 FREE

My Digital Studio 2

Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using MDS 2, My Digital Studio’s digital design software.

With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days - available to you from my business website Online Store and click on the Shop NOW Button, then on the MDS2.
* Full access to design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork from MDS 2+
* The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
* Ability to order your projects from our professional print services
* Discounted bulk pricing on select My Digital Studio print products.

Watch the video below to see just a few things that you can make with MDS2:
 


Do you have your Holiday mini catalog yet?  If not email me with your name and address, and I will mail one out to you right away.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me jama@tds.net

Thank you for watching the video,
Donna Marcil
www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10