Sunday, August 5, 2012

Keepsake Ornaments - LOVE Them

Hi Everyone,

Just made these cards for my class I had last night and another upcoming class.  I just Love the new Keepsake Ornaments and the Holiday Framelit Dies, don't you?

Ornament Keepsake Bundle - 129950 Clear $42.95
Includes clear stamp set and framelit dies that match
Yes, you can now Bundle some of our beautiful sets of stamps & framelits and they are priced to save you 15% off the single purchase price.  WOW now that is a super savings to you.  I also used the new Champagne Glmmer Paper -127885 and I used the Champagne shimmer paint and dabbed it on the Merry Chrismtas from the Greetings of the Season - 128033 clear, using Chcolate Chip classic Ink Pad...  Other colors used we Soft Suede and Crum Cake.  The Crum Cake was brayered over the recessed side of the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder - 120175, to make it look really vintaged and worn.  The Oranment Keepsake Bundle in Clear was used-129950 which includes the stamp set and the framelit dies.


Triple Layer Stamping Technique
I just had to CASE this card from one of my very talented sideline, Kris.  I changed it slightly, but it turned out beautiful!  Here we layered the whisper white card stock on each other with a small dap of snail.  Then stamped our images on the whisper white using the new Snowflake Soriee stamp set - 127925 Clear / $21.95. I am also using our new Designer Ribbon Sliders with our Whisper White 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon.

Here is the last card, it is from one of my favorite sets Lovely as a Tree - 115026 wood.

Brayer Technique
I used the In Color Midnight Muse Paper - 126843 and Summer Starfruit  3/8" Satin Ribbon - 126846.  I also used the Top Note Die-113463.  The moon was made by creating a template with a post a not cut out using the 1-3/4" circle punch. Stuck it to the Glossy White paper.  Brayered, starting with tempting turqoise and using Midnight Muse over the top.  The moon was then completed with Summer Star Fruit on a dauber and moving from the inside to the outside in a circular motion.  I then stamped in Basic Black Craft Ink using the Lovely as a Tree -115026 and finishing it off with White Craft Ink using the Petite Pairs - 122497 clear set.

I hope that you all enjoy.

Let me know what you think, email me or leave a comment,
Donna marcil
jama@tds.net

www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that top card, the glitter paper is too die for! I need to get my stuff out and play!

    ReplyDelete

09 10