Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone,

I have to go to a birthday dinner tomorrow evening and I needed to come up with a great card for my brother-in-law who is a very simple guy.  Then I wanted to use my new Bigz Typeset Alphabet set, so this is what I came up with.  I hope you like it?


I had to do a little playing around with the alpha set to get it just right, so for you I will tell you what I did and what I used.

Paper:
2012-2014 In Colors - Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit - 126838-$6.95
Patio Party - Designer Series Paper - 126916-$10.95

Accessories:
Typeset Alphabet Bigz - 127553-$89.95 (If you order this die set through September 30th, you can purchase this for a 15% discount.  That is $76.46... You must email me to earn this discount.  Include name address and phone number).
Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon - 126847-$8.95
Designer Ribbon Slides, New Holiday Catalog - 127834-$4.95

Make four 2 inch squares of the colors that you would like to use.  Use your Big Shot and your Typeset Alphabet set and line up your squares center to the letters.  Put through the big shot.  Cut down squares to make them as centered as possible to 1-3/4 inch.  Cut four 1-3/4 inch squares to put behind to make them pop.  Adhere with adhesive snail and place on card.

I hope that you like the card,  please leave me a comment if you do or if yo have any questions, please feel free to email me jama@tds.net.

Thanks for looking,
Donna Marcil
http://www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10