Thursday, August 2, 2012

All This FREE!!!

OK Ladies, I finally received my stuff that I had to ship home from Stampin UP! Convention in Salt Lake City.  There was just way to much FREE stuff for me to lug it around the airport or pay for another bag to send it home.  It was cheaper just to send UPS ground. 
FREE Product from Convention
This is ALL the stuff I received:
1 Idea Book & Catalog (IB&C) - $5.00
1 Holiday Catalog - $.50
1 Stampin Up Fan made with our very own Designer Series Paper - Priceless
5 Make & Takes w/Colored Directions $15.00 value
1 Sheet of our 12x12 Sheet Protectors from the IB&C - $5.95
2 Packages of our Sewing Fabrics - $9.95 each = $19.90
2 New Stampin Dazzle Markers Silver & Gold from the Holiday Catalog - $3.50 each = $7.00
1 Container of 2012-14 In Color Dahlias from the IB&C - $7.95
1 1/2" Striped Basic Grey Satin Ribbon from the Holiday Catalog - $7.95
1 3/8" Stitched Primrose Petal Satin Ribbon from the IB&C - $8.95
1 Sheet of our Rhinestones Basic Jewels from our IB&C - $4.95
1 Sheet of our New Googly Eyes from the Holiday Catalog - $2.50
1 Package of our New Howlstooth Designer Series Paper from our Holiday Catalog - $10.95
1 Wood Stamp Set of "Moving Forward" to help benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities-$19.95
1 Wood Stamp Set of "I AM" Convention - $15.95 Value
1 Clear Stamp Set "Mixed Medley" from the Holiday Catalog - $10.00 Hostess Set or a $15.95 value
1 Clear Stamp Set "You're Amazing Stamp Set from the IB&C - $22.95
1 Clear Stamp Set "Affection Collection" from the New Holiday Catalog - $21.95
1 Clear Stamp Set "Monster Munchies" from the New Holiday Catalog - $14.95
1 Clear Stamp Set "Daydream Medallions" from the IB&C - $26.95
1 Anywhere Glue Stick - $3.95
1 Stampin UP! "I AM" Pen - $3.95
and
1 Stampin UP! shoulder bag - $24.95 
All of this comes to, DRUM ROLL PLEASE - - - - over $268 worth of AWESOME Product.  Not to mention delicous and healthy lunches were included daily, the swaping of cards & scrapbook pages with other demonstrators, the friends you make and the most important of all, the things you learn...Oh YEah, we did have FUN too.  I have taken away so many great ideas that I you will begin to se them soon.

I would like to offer you the oppotunity to join my team and come next year for the 25th Anniversary of Stampin UP!  You know that it is going to be GREAT, if I received all this great product for just the 24th anniversary.  They are running a Spooktacular special right now.  Come take a look...

If you would like to keep up with my blog and find out new and exicting ips or techniques, upcoming classes, card ideas and all of Stampin Up's great promotions, became one of my blog followers.  See "Become a Member" on the left column of my blog.

Thanks for looking,
Donna Marcil 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10