Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Holiday Catalog Coming August 1st

I just received my pre-order of products, from Stampin' Up!'s upcoming 2012 Holiday Mini!!  I know everyone is super excited about the upcoming Mini, and you should be. There is just way to much stuff and I love it, yes LOVE it all.  I will be playing and creating with these new products to share with you very soon...  Here is a Sneak Peek of just one page from the NEW Mini.

Save money by combining with bundles
Something new this Holiday Mini, is Bundles.  You can purchase the stamp set and a framelit set and save money from purchasing it seperately.  WOW what a great deal is that.  Just look at this adorable bundle.

Need a copy of the Stampin Up Holiday Mini?  Please email me at jama@tds.net with your name and a US address and I will send you a FREE copy of the 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog.  (IMPORTANT - If you already have a customer relationship with another talented Stampin UP! Demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copy).

Come back in a couple of days and I will post another sneak peek page of our 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog.

Thanks so much for looking,
Donna

http://www.donnamarcil.stampinup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10