Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I just want to tell you about a fantastic group called the "Walkin Webers".  They held a Relay for Life Scrap-A-Thon in McHenry County, Illinois.  I was asked to join this wonderful group of women and to bring my Stampin' UP! products to do a card Make-N-Take for those who wanted to change it up for a while.

These amazing women worked their tails off and raised almost $1,000 for the Relay for Life Cancer Cure...  I was so proud and honored to be a part of this worthy cause.  I am a cancer survivor of 3+ years now, and could not think of any better place to be and sharing my Saturday then with these great ladies.

All food and water/soda were donated by local restuarants, banks and grocers - so Thank You for all that you did that helped to make this Relay for Life a total success.

Many wonderful Raffle Prizes donated by area stores & salons
and Stampin' UP!

Some of the wonderful woman I met that night.

My Stampin' UP! items with samples, upcoming functions,
and many old retired sets.

So, thank you Joan and the Walkin Webers for inviting and having me be a part of something so very close to my heart.

Thanks for looking,
Donna
http://www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10