Sunday, April 1, 2012

Summer Smooches

No; I'm not talking about kissing....!  It's our new Promotion for April.

Stampin' Up! has released a bundle of products from the NEW upcoming 2012-2013 catalog coming out in June. 

Check out this flyer for details and ordering information.  These products are available during April and then most of them will return in the NEW 2012-2013 Catalog in June.  Just wait till you see the new Petite Purses die for the Big Shot!

Check out my Stampin Up! website to find out more.  http://www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net/

Sale-A-Bration might be in the past, but here are couple of cards from one of my last workshops. I also wanted to say Thank You to all my hostesses that had a workshop during SAB months and received FREE Stampin Up Product.  Happy Stamping to you all!   I could not do what I Love to do without all of you...



If you like what you see, please leave me a comment.

Thanks for lookings,
Donna
http://www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10