Monday, April 23, 2012

Girls After Work Stamp Club


Here are the cards that I made for my "Girls After Work Club".  They were so Happy that we did a Mother's Day Card, the Flower Pot.


My Favorite Fifth Avenue Floral - 113734 (wood)

Another New Favorite Stamp set & Punch
Mixed Bunch - 125537 (clear)
Blossom Punch - 125603

The Girls went GA-GA over this one...
You hold the flower pot and pull up on the flowers and your sentiment is inside.
for Mothers Day - Delightful Dozens - 122652 (clear)
Using the Blossom Party BigZ Die - 115971


Hope you enjoyed my cards, and let me know if you liked them?
Donna
http://www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net/

1 comment:

  1. I so love being a part of the girls after work stamp club. It's a fun way to just relax, have fun, and chat about the day while letting ourselves go as we create....hmmmm I guess it was said You don't make mistakes...you create! Love the flower pot card. And of course the Easter Bunny card. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the cards I've "created". Thanks for making it so special for me Donna!

    ReplyDelete

09 10