Monday, March 12, 2012

Milwaukee Regionals

Alright Ladies, I just went to Stampin UP! Regionals in Milwaukee, WI and I am so amped up with the new items coming out in April "NEW SUMMER SMOOCHES!"  Here is a sneak peak

 

Please check out my web site come April on how you can get your hands on some of the NEW Summer Smooches product!!!

We had so much fun at Regionals, Shelly and her crew really know how to get us excited with FREE Product, plus the Make & Takes, the demonstrations, the fun ideas from swapping and the dyanmic display boards.  Oh yeah and you can't forget all the new friendships you come away with too.  It is just so nice to meet other woman that are as crazy as I am about what I do STAMPIN UP!

Here are just a couple of swaps that I received from the Milwaukee Regional:

This is my swap for Regionals using the
Mouthwatering Clear Set (125677-$16.95)
and the new Cherry Scented Emboss Powder (127035-$5.95)
it smelt so  YUMMY

This is a swap I received from my upline Robyn

This beautiful card came from Natalie and she is in my uplines group

This is SOOOO Adorable, but I can't tell you who
made it - No Tag, but whoever it was
THANK YOU!
I hope you have enjoyed a small preview of what was at the Milwaukee Regionals.  You still have time to sign up as a demonstrator for $125 for an entire kit, plus receive many other benefits too.  Find out more on my website http://www.donnamarcil.stampinup.net/ on how you can join the fun too.

Thanks for looking,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10